One person hospitalized after Glens Falls fire

February 18, 2018 06:07 PM

GLENS FALLS – A Sunday morning fire in Glens Falls sent one person to the hospital.

Fire crews say the fire broke out at 80 Staple Street around 10 a.m. They say there was one person inside the home who was taken to Glens Falls Hospital. Their condition is unknown.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

Crews say the house is a total loss. They are still working to figure out the cause.


WNYT Staff

Copyright 2018 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company

Relay Media Amp
Thriving Neighborhoods Challenge calls on Schenectady residents to make neighborhoods better

Kim agrees to dismantle main nuke site if US takes steps too

Local nonprofit sending tractor trailer full of items to Hurricane Florence victims

Apartment concerns: falling balcony, mold

'Sesame Street' wants to clarify: Bert and Ernie aren't gay