Advertisement

Fire rages through Gloversville home

Fire rages through Gloversville home

July 17, 2019 05:15 AM

A family of five is safe after a fire raged through their home in Gloversville.

Firefighters responded to a porch fire at 23 First Street in Gloversville shortly after 11:30 p.m. on Tuesday night. They say that the fire had engulfed the porch and was quickly spreading.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

There was significant damage to the first and second floor of the home and the front porch was destroyed.

No one was hurt in the fire. The Red Cross is currently assisting the family.

Firefighters are still working to figure out the cause of the fire.

Credits

WNYT staff

Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Aurora Games kickoff at the Empire State Plaza

Cohoes Mayor Morse expected to plead guilty

1 person killed in Argyle crash with sheriff's deputy

Driver in Saratoga Springs loses control, hits people

Wilton-based soldier support group ready to battle back after fire

Advertisement