Grilled Mexican Street Corn
August 03, 2019 01:28 PM
- 4 ears corn in husks
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons of organic gluten free taco seasoning
- Dancing Ewe Farm Bianco Cheese, crumbled
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of cilantro or parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Himalayan sea salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high. Leave the corn in their husks and grill for 2-3 minutes after evenly turning the corn, for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the corn from the grill and let cool until you can pull the husks back.
- Place the corn back on the grill over high heat to get grill marks. This should only take one to two minutes.
- Meanwhile, while the corn is cooking, mix together all of the sauce ingredients until combined. After the corn comes off of the grill and his beautiful grill marks, brush the corn with the Awesome Street Sauce.
- Roll the coated ear of corn in the finely chopped red bell pepper and crumbled cheese. Top with finely chopped cilantro or parsley, add a squeeze of fresh lime and enjoy!
*Quick Tip: Grilling the corn in their husks first, helps keep the corn moist and adds a delicious depth of flavor.
Amy Rota-Poulin Copyright 2019. Author of Cooking Gluten Free With Amy. Enjoy!! For more gluten free recipes please visit:
Facebook: Cook Gluten Free With Amy
Dancing Ewe Farm at http://dancingewefarm.com/
Warmest Regards & Happy Cooking,
Author of "Cooking Gluten Free With Amy"
Cooking Show Host
President of The Saratoga Springs & Glens Falls Regional Celiac Support Group
National Foundation for Celiac Awareness Affiliate
Updated: August 03, 2019 01:28 PM
Created: August 03, 2019 01:13 PM
Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved