August 19, 2018 11:26 AM
1 16 oz jar Larry's All Natural Ranchero Sauce
1 - 2 tablespoons vegetable oil for frying the eggs
8 fresh eggs
8 soft corn tortillas
1 1/2 cups grated mild cheddar cheese
1 lime - cut in quarters
- Pour one jar of Larry's All Natural Ranchero Sauce in a small saucepan and heat until hot and bubbling.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and fry two eggs over easy, sunny side up, or however you like them.
- Warm two tortillas in a dry skillet and place them next to each other, slightly overlapping, on a serving plate.
- Place the cooked eggs on top of the tortillas, spoon 1/2 cup Larry's All Natural Ranchero Sauce over the eggs and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Serve each plate with a wedge of lime and squeeze the lime juice over the huevos rancheros.
- Repeat to serve four.
Created: August 19, 2018 11:26 AM
Copyright 2018 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved