Jodie's Maple Mustard Brisket
March 10, 2019 12:22 PM
- Beef brisket (4 pounds)
- 1 large onion
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- Peel and slice the onion. Lay half of it in the crockpot. Place the brisket on top of the layer of onion, Put the remaining onion on top of the brisket.
- Whisk the beef broth, maple syrup, white wine vinegar, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, dry mustard, salt and peppers together in a bowl or container. Pour the mixture over the brisket and let it soak in the marinade overnight.
- In the morning, pop the container into the crockpot base & cook over medium heat for 6 hours.
Visit www.jodiefitz.com for more great recipes.
Updated: March 10, 2019 12:22 PM
Created: March 10, 2019 08:53 AM
Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved