Created: September 06, 2020 04:28 PM
·1 cup peanut butter, Jif or Skippy (crunchy bakes best)
·1 cup granulated sugar
·1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper
3. In a large bowl, add peanut butter, sugar, and egg. For extra flavor, add vanilla extract.
4. Mix completely until soft dough forms.
5. With a spoon or cookie scoop, scoop out dough and roll in the palm of hands to form 1-inch balls.
6. Place peanut butter cookie balls on the prepared baking pan.
7. Dip tines of a fork into granulated sugar and gently press into the dough ball. Turn fork and gently press again to create a criss-cross pattern.
8. Bake for 10 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and let cookies sit on baking sheet for 1 minute to set.
10. Remove cookies and place on a rack to cool.
Eat Picks® Media, LLC
Copyright 2020 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company