Advertisement

Bethlehem man dies from carbon monoxide poisoning

July 08, 2019 01:08 PM

BETHLEHEM - Bethlehem police are releasing more information on the death of a man.

Police say 77-year-old David Clifford died due to accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

They say a car was accidentally left running in the garage of the home on Wheeler Road. Responding crews determined there was a high level of carbon monoxide in the house.

Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless and tasteless, poisonous gas, and it is recommended that all homes be equipped with carbon monoxide detectors. There was no detector in that home.

Credits

WNYT Staff

Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
FIRST ON 13: Motel owned by family that operated crashed limo ordered shutdown

First all-female spacewalking team makes history

All-female spacewalk inspiring Capital Region women to reach for the stars

Possible motive found in alleged arson at Pittsfield convenience store

Cuomo's flavored e-cig ban remains on hold

Advertisement