Spicy Lobster Scramble
March 24, 2019 02:33 PM
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 1 1/2 Pound cooked lobster meat
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 Tablespoons chopped tomatoes
- 4 Tablespoons chopped chives
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons créme fraîche
- 1 Tablespoon American sturgeon caviar
- Heat up a large skillet.
- Melt the butter and add the shallots and tomatoes.
- Sauté until crispy. Add the eggs and scramble .
- Add the lobster meat and toss lightly.
- Add the salt, pepper, and chives. Place in 4 bowls.
- Top with crème fraîche and caviar.
Updated: March 24, 2019 02:33 PM
Created: March 24, 2019 08:50 AM
Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved