- 1 beef Top Sirloin Steak Tips Boneless, cut 3/4 inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 cups cooked gemelli or corkscrew pasta
- 1 cup grape or teardrop tomatoes, cut in halves
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Freshly grated lemon peel
- Fresh Basil chopped
- Fresh Mozzarella (optional)
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Bring water to boil in large saucepan. Add peas; cook 2 to 3 minutes until crisp-tender. Drain; rinse under cold water. Combine peas, pasta and tomatoes in large bowl. Set aside.
2. Whisk Gremolata Dressing ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Toss 2 tablespoons dressing with pasta mixture. Set aside.
3. Combine 3 teaspoons minced garlic and 1 teaspoon pepper; press evenly onto beef Top Sirloin Steak Tips.
4. Place steak tips in preheated cast iron skillet. Cook on medium-high heat 4-5 minutes per side for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning once.
5. Carve steak tips into thin slices; season with salt, as desired. Add steak slices and remaining dressing to pasta mixture; toss to coat evenly. Garnish with lemon peel, mozzarella, basil, and parsley, if desired.
*Recipe adapted from The Healthy Beef Cookbook, published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt