Advertisement

Fire pit ashes blamed for Cohoes blaze

September 10, 2018 09:32 AM

Firefighters battle a blaze Monday morning on Clark Avenue in Cohoes.

It broke out just before 6 a.m.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

The fire chief thinks it was discarded ashes from a fire pit sparked the fire. The flames climbed the building and ended up in the attic.

Everyone was able to get out safely.

Credits

WNYT Staff

Copyright 2018 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement
Relay Media Amp
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man dies while shoveling snow in Scotia

Green Island snow emergency means all hands on deck

Saratoga Springs couple continues mission to build permanent cold-weather homeless shelter

'Code Blue' keeps Capital Region homeless shelters packed to capacity

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. remembered in Albany

Advertisement