Created: October 04, 2020 02:37 PM
Vegan Cashew Cream Pizza
- Coat dough in flour and using a rolling pin to press out some of the air bubbles. Hand stretch dough from inside out while continuously rotating until you get about 12-inches in diameter.
- Coat pizza peel or pan with semolina flour.
- Place stretched out dough on pizza peel or pan.
- Add Vegan Cashew Cream (cashews, water, coconut milk, salt) and spread evenly on dough.
- Add toppings: We added wood-fired broccoli and cauliflower, roma tomatoes, mushrooms, and red onions.
- Bake in a wood-fired pizza at 800 degrees for about 8 minutes. At home, set your oven to 350 and bake for about 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Brush crust with extra virgin olive oil
- Using our vegan dough, we hand-roll garlic knots.
- Once formed, toss them in a marinade of butter, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Baked in 800-degree pizza oven for 8 minutes, at home, set your oven to 350 and bake for about 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Annabel's is a quick-service pizza shop specializing in wood-fired, artisan pizza, frites and dipping sauces, wings, & more. Located next to Frog Alley Brewing Co. in the Mill Artisan District in Schenectady, NY!
Wood-fired, artisan pizza, frites and dipping sauces, wings, garlic knots, & more!
Copyright 2020 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company