Onorato & Bagnardi Podcast - Bowled Me Over Comment of the Week Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: The WNYT-TV NewsChannel13 Onorato & Bagnardi Podcast – Bowled Me Over Comment of the Week (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of New York, Massachusetts, and Vermont, who reside in the WNYT-TV NewsChannel13 viewing area and who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of participation. Void outside of NY, MA and VT, and where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of WNYT-TV, LLC and its station NewsChannel13, 715 N Pearl Street, Albany, NY 12204 (the "Sponsor"), Bowled Co. (“Promotional Participant”), Alpin Haus, Dilligaf, King Brothers Dairy, Marcella’s Appliance, Novus Clothing, Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc., or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor and Promotional Participant, the "Released Parties”) and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Anyone participating in this sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this sweepstakes in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this sweepstakes and from participating in Sponsor sweepstakes or contests for a period of one (1) year.
Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on Wednesday, May 26, 2021, at 10:00:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the "Sweepstakes Period").
2. How to Enter: To enter, visit the Onorato & Bagnardi Facebook page, or the NewsChannel13 page on Facebook during the Sweepstakes Period to find the Onorato & Bagnardi Podcast for that week, and post a comment related to that week’s show. Limit one (1) entry per person via this method of entry. All entries must be received by 7:59:59 p.m. ET each week on the Sunday after the show airs to be entered into the Random Drawing.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering, you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
3. Random Drawing/Prize Winner Notification: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be chosen each week via a random drawing to be conducted by Sponsor on or about the Sunday evening after the show airs that week, from among all eligible comments/entries received. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. The potential Prize winners will be notified by Administrator via email or telephone the following Wednesday of the random drawing. Failure to respond to the winner notification within three (3) days will be deemed forfeiture of the Prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s or Administrator’s sole discretion, time permitting. Sponsor is not responsible for email notifications that are undeliverable or voicemail messages not received.
Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV’s”) – There will be One (1) Grand Prize given out weekly for 12-weeks – One (1) E-gift card to any Bowled Co. location. ARV: Grand Prize: $50.00 each.
4. Claiming the Prize: Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named the official winner, the winner must claim his/her prize in person at the NewsChannel13 Studios at 715 N Pearl Street, Albany, NY 12204 during prize pickup hours (9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.; Monday - Friday) within three (3) business days of the day he/she is deemed a winner, or earlier. This is to verify that the prize is being given to the qualified winner. Failure to comply with any deadline set forth in these official rules shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a prize. If required by Sponsor, a winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to Sponsor (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. Any unclaimed prize remains the property of Sponsor.
5. Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes, of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that the Sponsor has the right to contact the entrant by phone, direct message, or email accounts provided on the entry form to administer and fulfill this Sweepstakes.
9. Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
10. Sweepstakes Winners List or Official Rules: For the name of the Sweepstakes Winner or a copy of these Official Rules (also available on the Website), send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope by August 22, 2021, to: Winners List/Official Rules Request (designate which), WNYT-TV NewsChannel13 Onorato & Bagnardi Podcast Bowled Me Over Comment of the Week, 715 North Pearl Street, Albany, NY 12204.
Sponsor: WNYT-TV, LLC and its station NewsChannel13, 715 North Pearl Street, Albany, NY 12204.