Advertisement

Lake George pizza shop fire deemed accidental

WNYT Staff
Updated: September 15, 2020 08:12 PM
Created: September 15, 2020 07:00 AM

LAKE GEORGE - Fire investigators in Lake George say an accidental electrical problem started a fire at a pizza shop early Tuesday morning.

The fire broke out around 4 a.m. at the Number One Pizza on Canada Street in Lake George.

Advertisement

People saw a lot of smoke coming out of the back of the building.

Route 9 was shut down until about 8:30 Tuesday morning.

It's unclear if the building is a total loss.


Copyright 2020 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company

Comment on Facebook
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dump truck fire ties up 2 lanes on Northway

With 'profound sorrow': Ginsburg lies in state at US Capitol

Funeral for 11-year-old Troy homicide victim this weekend

New York's coronavirus positivity rate <1% again

Tri-City ValleyCats complete 10th annual '4 in 24' field renovation project

Advertisement