Advertisement

Lake George pizza shop fire deemed accidental

WNYT Staff
Updated: September 15, 2020 08:12 PM
Created: September 15, 2020 07:00 AM

LAKE GEORGE - Fire investigators in Lake George say an accidental electrical problem started a fire at a pizza shop early Tuesday morning.

The fire broke out around 4 a.m. at the Number One Pizza on Canada Street in Lake George.

Advertisement

People saw a lot of smoke coming out of the back of the building.

Route 9 was shut down until about 8:30 Tuesday morning.

It's unclear if the building is a total loss.


Copyright 2020 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company

Comment on Facebook
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tedisco calls for subpoena of nursing home coronavirus data

Officer charged in Breonna Taylor case but not for her death

No property tax increase in proposed Cohoes budget

Protesters clash outside Schenectady County Courthouse

Ginsburg remembered as prophet for justice, American icon

Advertisement