Fire alarm malfunction causes water damage at Saratoga Springs City Hall
SARATOGA SPRINGS – Crews spent Thursday cleaning up water damage at recently renovated Saratoga Springs City Hall.
NewsChannel 13 is told a fire alarm malfunctioned and that activated the sprinkler system.
It leaked and a pipe burst.
Workers were evacuated because of minor flooding on the first floor and basement, but they were allowed back in later in the day.
The 150-year-old building was hit by lighting in 2018, causing major fire and water damage.