Pittsfield Wendy’s damaged in fire

[anvplayer video=”5039986″ station=”998132″]

PITTSFIELD, Mass. – A Wendy’s in Pittsfield is closed after an early morning fire on Monday.

The Pittsfield Fire Department says they responded to the Wendy’s on Hubbard Avenue just after midnight.

The fire department says the fire started when a cleaning crew moved a gas-fed, flat top stove unit.

While moving it, the fire erupted, but because the kitchen was clean, the fire didn’t have much fuel to grow.

No one was hurt.

It’s unclear how long the Wendy’s will be shut down.