Police: Schenectady man with guns lit himself on fire
Police are investigating an incident where a man lit himself on fire in Schenectady.
They say around 10 p.m. Thursday, officers responded to reports of a man pouring gasoline on himself in the 1000 block of Congress Street.
Police say when officers arrived, they realized the man had a handgun.
The home was evacuated and police say the man then lit himself on fire, causing him to drop the gun.
The fire was put out, and the man was taken to Westchester Medical Center with burns.