Boys & Girls Club catches fire in Albany

[anvplayer video=”5195379″ station=”998132″]

A fire is under investigation in Albany.

The fire broke out early Monday morning at the Boys & Girls Club, Mayor Kathy Sheehan said in a tweet.

Nearly 200 teens use the facility.

The fire tore through a part of the outside of the building and its kitchen, the mayor said.

The locker room and workout room were also damaged. She went on to thank the Albany Fire Department, and said crews quickly put the fire out.