Lake George man’s beloved dog killed in fire

[anvplayer video=”5188013″ station=”998132″]

An intense fire in Lake George destroyed a home, and killed a dog.

Homeowner Tony Kypreos told NewsChannel 13 he woke up around 2 a.m. and saw orange flickering from the flames.

He rushed to grab his dog, but a propane explosion pushed him back. His dog sadly was killed.

Kypreos was able to make it out, but lost everything.

Hear him talk about how hes grateful for the help hes received from both firefighters and neighbors by watching the video of Subrina Dhammis story.