UPDATE: New information in Latham house fire investigation

[anvplayer video=”5148781″ station=”998132″]

We have new information about a fire in Latham we first told you about this morning. 

According to Latham’s Fire Chief, The fire happened on Old Loudon Rd. last night. It took more than 30 minutes to put out.

Latham Fire officials believe the fire started because of the spontaneous combustion of flax oil.

The fire broke out last night, in a house on Old Loudon Road.

Several fire crews responded to the scene, Including Latham’s Fire Department.

No injuries were reported.