No one hurt in Argyle fire

No one was hurt in a fire at home in Argyle on Monday.

Firefighters from 10 area companies responded to 822 McDougal Road at about 7 a.m. for a reported structure fire.

Hartford Fire Chief Jason Harrington said no one was home when firefighters arrived. The two-story house was smoldering at around 8:40 a.m. and crews worked to put out the remaining hot spots. A firefighter was on the roof of the addition onto the home fighting heavy smoke, according to The Post-Star, NewsChannel 13’s media partner.

There was no word about a cause.

The American Red Cross was assisting one person.