Saratoga County expanding NaloxBox program
Saratoga County is expanding its NaloxBox program to public libraries.
The county Department of Health has installed NaloBoxes at all libraries in the county as part of a partnership with the Southern Adirondack Library system.
This provides life-saving medication to reverse an opioid overdose.
They can be found at:
- Ballston Spa Public Library
- Ballston Community Public Library
- Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library
- Corinth Free Library
- Galway Public Library
- Mechanicville District Public Library
- Round Lake (Women’s Round Lake Improvement Society Library & Malta branch library)
- Saratoga Springs Public Library
- Schuylerville Public Library
- Stillwater Public Library
- Waterford Public Library