Schenectady house fire leaves one person hospitalized
A person is in the hospital after a house fire broke out in Schenectady.
The fire started just after midnight on Thursday, according to the Schenectady Fire Department.
Firefighters said three people were inside the home at 1119 Ardsley Rd. when the fire broke out. They were all able to get out of the building. One person was taken to Albany Medical Center.
The fire department said the first and second floor of the home were damaged.
The fire was under control in 30 minutes, and no firefighters were injured during the incident.