CDPHP Workforce Team Challenge: Road Closures and Parking Restrictions
Courtesy: Albany Police Department
CDPHP Workforce Challenge
Parking Restrictions and Road Closures
May 18, 2023
The CDPHP Workforce Team Challenge will be held on Thursday, May 18, 2023, at 6:25 PM.
In preparation for the CDPHP Workforce Team Challenge, “Emergency No Parking” signs will be posted on roadways in and around Washington Park and the Empire State Plaza. These signs will be installed approximately three business days prior to the race date.
In addition, several roadways on and in the vicinity of the race route will also be closed to traffic during the race.
All closed roadways will be re-opened to traffic as soon as possible following the conclusion of the race. It’s anticipated that roadways will be open by 8:00 p.m.
Parking Restrictions – 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- All roads in Washington Park-both sides of all park roadways
- Madison Avenue, both sides from Eagle Street to Lake Avenue
- Lake Ave, both sides from Madison Avenue to Western Avenue
- Western Ave, both sides from Lake Avenue to Washington Avenue (Sprague Place)
- Sprague Place, both sides from Western Avenue south to State Street
- S. Swan Street, east side from opposite Jefferson Street to Madison Avenue
- S. Swan Street, east side from Madison Avenue north 5 spaces
- S. Swan Street, west side from Madison Avenue north to Hamilton Street
- State Street, south side from Empire State Plaza entrance west 6 spaces
Madison Avenue from Eagle Street to South Swan Street (4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.)
Washington Park-all roadways (4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
Madison Avenue between South Swan Street and South Lake Avenue (4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
The following roadways will be closed from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.”
- South Swan Street from Elm Street to Hamilton Street
- Dove Street from Hamilton Street to Jefferson Street
- Lark Street from Hamilton Street to Madison Avenue
- Delaware Avenue from Jefferson Street to Madison Avenue
- Knox Street from Dana Avenue to Madison Avenue
- South Lake Avenue from Madison Avenue to Washington Avenue
- Hudson Avenue from Quail Street to South Lake Avenue
- Elberon Place from Quail Street to South Lake Avenue
- Western Avenue from Cortland Place to Washington Avenue
- Thurlow Terrace from Western Avenue to the south Dead End
- Englewood Place from Western Avenue to the south Dead End
- Robin Street from Washington Avenue to Western Avenue
- Sprague Place from Western Avenue to State Street
- State Street from Robin Street to Henry Johnson Boulevard
- Willett Street from Madison Avenue to State Street
- Lancaster Street from Lark Street to Willett Street
- Hudson Avenue from Lark Street to Willett Street
- Jefferson Street from Dove Street to South Swan Street